Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam Preperation
At the end of the course we will issue delegates with an exam voucher, which allows them to schedule an exam online on a date to suit using the PECB online exams app.
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
- Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
- Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
Speed of response and communication