At the end of this course the student will be able to configure ASA Firewalls to:
- Allow configuration via console port, telnet and SSH
- Copy configurations and upgrade OS image.
- Authenticate users using RADIUS and local authentication.
- Act as a DHCP Server, Client and Relay.
- Operate as a Routed or Transparent Firewall.
- Operate in Failover mode.
- Support VLANs.
- Run routing protocols (OSPF and RIP) and exchange routing information with Cisco routers.
- Support Access Control Lists and content filtering.
- Support Object Grouping.
- Establish Internet connections using NAT and PAT.
- Setup site to site VPN's using IKE and IPSec.
- Setup Remote Access VPN's using Cisco secure VPN client.
- Setup Web VPN's
- Log access-list activity using a syslog server.
- Send traps to an SNMP Server.
- Password recovery
- Lab Exercise 1: Basic Configuration of Cisco ASA.
- Lab Exercise 2: Configure support for VLANs on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 3: Connectivity via Telnet and Local/RADIUS authentication.
- Lab Exercise 4: Configure Static and Dynamic routing on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 5: Filter traffic using Access Control Lists.
- Lab Exercise 6: Configure NAT on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 7: Configure VPN's on ASA.
- Lab Exercise 8: Configure Active/Standby Failover on ASA/Pix.
- Lab Exercise 9: Password Recovery on Cisco ASA.
Equipment Used in Practical Exercises:
- 4 Cisco ASA 5505 Firewalls running v8 of the CLI and capable of Active/Standby Failover. Pix 515E firewalls running v8 of the CLI, Cisco routers, switches and hubs as required.
- Delegates should be familiar with network technologies and have a good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Previous experience of Cisco IOS would be an advantage.
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
AI Awareness for Telecom14 hours
AI is a collection of technologies for building intelligent systems capable of understanding data and the activities surrounding the data to make "intelligent decisions". For Telecom providers, building applications and services that make
Blockchain for Telecom7 hours
Blockchain is a technology for building decentralized systems. For Telecom providers, this technology could open the door for improved service offerings in areas such as billing and fraud detection, to name just two. In this instructor-led,
BSS (BUSINESS SUPPORT SYSTEM) for Telecom21 hours
BSS Course Contents : This course is primarily aimed at managers in Telecom operation who need to have 360 view of a) legacy BSS in eTOM b) emerging BSS in NGOSS c) Billing system including mediation, rating and CDR in details. This course also
Deep Learning for Telecom (with Python)28 hours
Machine learning is a branch of Artificial Intelligence wherein computers have the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Deep learning is a subfield of machine learning which uses methods based on learning data representations and
OSS ( Operation Support System ) for Telecom21 hours
Introduction: OSS/BSS is at the heart of operation of any Telecom operator. Given growth of Big Data in recent time, area of OSS/BSS has undergone disruptive changes specially with virtualization of the OSS/BSS and given the fact, many of the
Linux for Network Engineers14 hours
Linux is an essential operating system for SDN (software-defined networking) tools. Setting up Linux services for networking enables features like automated network maintenance, configuring and testing servers, and more. This instructor-led, live
ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation28 hours
ONAP (Open Networking Automation Platform) is an open source platform for orchestrating and automating physical and virtual network elements. ONAP originated from OpenECOMP and Open-Orchestrator (Open-O) and is managed by The Linux
ONAP for Automating Telecommunication Systems and Operations21 hours
Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) is an open-source software solution that automates network components for various big data services. ONAP comprises subsystems, such as design and run-time frameworks, that open virtualization opportunities
OpenStack Architecture and Troubleshooting14 hours
The aim of this course is twofold - gain solid knowledge about OpenStack architecture and acquire profound troubleshooting skills. In the architecture part you will learn how to design the hardware for the public and private cloud, prepare
OpenStack Bootcamp28 hours
The course is a comprehensive training on OpenStack. It starts with the introduction to the system, then through hands-on workshops it gives practical knowledge on managing private clouds based on OpenStack, finally troubleshooting and advanced,
OpenStack Bootcamp Extended35 hours
The course is a comprehensive training on OpenStack, extended version of the OpenStack Bootcamp course includes extra excercises, troubleshooting and sample examination tasks. Extended content is highlited in bold in the course outline. It
OpenStack and NFV (with OVN and OpenFlow)21 hours
The course is a profound training on OpenStack networking. It starts with the introduction to OpenStack and its architecture, then clarifies core OpenStack projects as Identity service (Keystone), Image service (Glance), Compute service (Nova),
OpenStack Security14 hours
The course is providing practical knowledge on OpenStack and private cloud security. It starts from the introduction to the system, then the participants are getting practical knowledge on security in private clouds and securing OpenStack
Software-Defined Networking28 hours
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is a software-based approach to networking that uses programmatic methods to manage, control, and optimize network resources in a centralized system. This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed
P4 Programming21 hours
P4 is an open source programming language that provides a top-down solution to network operations. P4 lets users tell data plane devices how to process packets for convenient management of network systems. This instructor-led, live training